Acoustic enclosures: Acoustic insulation despite difficult conditions
In power plants as well as in the gas and oil sector, acoustic enclosures have to meet much higher demands than in the production industry. For this reason, G+H Noise Control offers its customers acoustic enclosures with optimum acoustic insulation, which are specially designed for use in this sector, for gas turbines, steam turbines, exhaust flues, generators or transformers, for example.
Sound insulation right at the source
Acoustic enclosures encase the noise source, so that only a fraction of the sound energy released can escape to the surroundings. Depending on customer requirements, the sound hoods are mounted either on-base, i.e. directly on the frame of the turbine, or off-base, so that maintenance work can be carried out within a surrounding grille without having to remove parts of the sound hood. Other available features for the self-supporting enclosures include a gas-tight design and rapid dismantling and reassembly. At the same time, our customized interfaces to operating and process control systems ensure maximum safety and control.
If required, we can also supply our acoustic enclosures with
- Sound-insulated air intake and exhaust systems
- Active fire protection systems, which comply with all the requirements for explosion protection
- Complete electrical installation, including temperature and humidity sensors and measuring equipment for functional reliability
- Waste heat recovery from enclosures or filter houses for anti-icing systems
- Operating and maintenance platforms
G+H Schallschutz GmbH